• Welcome Guest To Mopar1973Man.Com

We are a Dodge Ram Cummins Turbo Diesel Site. We are very friendly and helpful group of Dodge Cummins owners. We try to keep your truck running the best we can and provide information for diagnostics, repairs and even guide you on the best replacement parts to use.

Registration is free. Registering on the site will provide access to many more things like...

• Contribute to the Forum being able to ask questions and get support for your Dodge Ram Cummins.
    • Contribute to Article Database adding your ideas and suggestions.
    • Classified Ads posted by the members
    • Member Garage where you can display your vehicles and modifications.
    • Download Files, documents, and tunes for your truck.
    • 911 Support Network. We've got a group of members will to aid you if your truck breaks down on the road.

Wow! Only one person bought stickers. I'm totally shocked. Come on guys and gals I do have the stickers in stock. I've still got stainless steel badges in stock.

ill look

thanks for the headsup,  where are you located?  Basic info is enough.

Edited by Me78569

Been healing up from a tough job and situation.... only saw the big size. This is the first morning That I see signs of getting better and looked them again. I want two smaller ones.:pray: Please....... I'm an old Maverick with no credit cards so can I mail a check?

Both of the items have a pay by check choice.  

But we will have to wait until it clears :shifty: some sketchy people around these parts :moon: ( end sarcasm)

Edited by Me78569

haha just getting ready to order the parts now, been running the beta for a few weeks now

I swear my Trans holds better now :doh:  I don't know how, but it sure does feel more tight.  

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Me78569 said:

Both of the items have a pay by check choice.  

But we will have to wait until it clears :shifty: some sketchy people around these parts :moon: ( end sarcasm)

Yep after payin Mike to put in my injection pump I had to refinance the house:ahhh:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JAG1 said:

Yep after payin Mike to put in my injection pump I had to refinance the house:ahhh:

:wtf: You must be thinking of that other guy that did your injection pump. :think:

• Like 1

As for the Trans Cooler Kit I'm working on getting the part ASAP. I've already placed a phone call getting things rolling.

Come on Gang... I've got stickers here. I know some of you are willing to show off the Mopar1973Man Banner...

I am even will to wash my tailgate to throw one of those black rejects on.

Edited by Me78569
  • Like 1

I have 40 of them sitting on my desk.  waiting on the final harness then a few weeks after that.

2 hours ago, Mopar1973Man said:

As for the Trans Cooler Kit I'm working on getting the part ASAP. I've already placed a phone call getting things rolling.

Come on Gang... I've got stickers here. I know some of you are willing to show off the Mopar1973Man Banner...

When I get there can I have you put all them on for me Mike?:thumb1: Will do only if I can pay labor too ya' rascal head

Edited by JAG1
  • Like 1

I tried ordering a sticker early on and wouldn't process. I'll try again. I want a side window sticker for now. Windshield is cracked, no sense in slapping one on there now.

Edited by joecool911
  • Like 1

I'm really not a huge sticker guy and originally only saw the big ones for sale. I'll have to get out the measuring tape and see how much space it'll actually take up on the back window or wherever. May just buy one to have and stick somewhere else! :thumb1:

2 hours ago, notlimah said:

originally only saw the big ones for sale

Got two sizes. 35.5" x 4.8" (Large) an the 17" x 2.5" (Smaller)

Yup! I see that now, any plans on making on other sizes? I think a smaller one that would fit the club cab window would be pretty cool.

• Like 1

Already do fit as far as I can tell. My 96 measures 20" x 19" on the rear extended cab glass. On my 02 the rear quad doors glass measures 18" x 19".  So a 17" x 2.5" should fit fine. Unless you are talking 1st Gen... :think: I don't have a measurement for that.

Hmmm, guess I thought they were smaller then that. I suppose I should've checked measurements before I got on here and started running my mouth making demands! :lmao:

• Like 1

I think shooting off at the mount without research is the way of the future, how else will we make mindless pointless changes to various important and unimportant things? :shifty: 

:moon:

Edited by Me78569
  • Like 2

Tried again. 3rd time to order, still not allowed to ship to my location. Have sent in 2 support requests. Is my money no good in Oregon?:poke: