• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Stickers

• Staff

Been healing up from a tough job and situation.... only saw the big size. This is the first morning That I see signs of getting better and looked them again. I want two smaller ones.:pray: Please....... I'm an old Maverick with no credit cards so can I mail a check?

• Staff
20 minutes ago, Me78569 said:

Both of the items have a pay by check choice.  

But we will have to wait until it clears :shifty: some sketchy people around these parts :moon: ( end sarcasm)

Yep after payin Mike to put in my injection pump I had to refinance the house:ahhh:

• Like 1

• Staff
2 hours ago, Mopar1973Man said:

As for the Trans Cooler Kit I'm working on getting the part ASAP. I've already placed a phone call getting things rolling.

Come on Gang... I've got stickers here. I know some of you are willing to show off the Mopar1973Man Banner...

When I get there can I have you put all them on for me Mike?:thumb1: Will do only if I can pay labor too ya' rascal head

Edited by JAG1
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...