• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Mopar73 Full Eclipse Meet and Greet Camp Trip Aug 18th Thru the 21st 2017

Me78569

• Staff

Mopar1973Man    3,642

Site Owner

Administrator

20,413 posts

Web Site URL

Facebook

YouTube

LinkedIn

New Meadows, Idaho

5 Vehicles

Posted June 18, 2016 · Report post

I'll be there... Who knows I might boondock it down the road from there. I found a few good spots for boondocking large areas for folks. There is one lot just west of Catfish Junction and then another just down the road about a mile if need be. All the times I've been to Catfish Junction the place always had a open slot. Never crowded... Might be for thatr event though...

On ‎6‎/‎18‎/‎2016 at 9:07 AM, JAG1 said:

Now if we could just get Michael Nelson to stop scotch brightening his running gear for the weekends he could show up too!

What? I don't do such things...

Hide Mopar1973Man's signature

Hide all signatures

Other places to check out on Mopar1973Man.Com

Articles * Donations * Downloads * Garage * Calendar * Leaderboard * Member Map * Store * Support

15 hours ago, Mopar1973Man said:

I'm going to do the smart thing... I've got a spot in Parma, Idaho I'm going to hide the RV at for the month of August. This is only about 15 miles from Ontario, OR and about 37miles from Catfish Junction. So you all can have your crowded RV park I'll go back and hide in a quiet spot in Parma, ID.

How things have changed. 

• Staff

PM from Michael says he's driving the 37 miles to visit everyone at Catfish. Hopefully that means Moparmom will be there too.

Michael is in Parma to accommodate going back and forth for treatments for Moparmom is all .

Edited by JAG1

• 2 weeks later...

welp, got the news.  Not gonna make it out.  A friend decided they are getting married that weekend, Wife can't get it off, and Wife's gdad is going into surgery for his back.

guess I will kick rocks.

• Sad 2

Looks like my plumbing permit is being issued Friday and I am going to be wide open from here to the finish. No way I will make it unless someone knows Scotty and can use his transporter. I will be lucky to get home every other weekend at this rate. CFA is looking for some miracles that just dont exist. 

• Staff

That's too bad they can't make it. Mike don't forget about IBMobile, he's making it. He set up my mystery switches on a relay system, was happy to pay him, he made it a great set up. We been meeting at camp trips a few times now. Just don't drink his coffee... you won't sleep a wink when evening arrives. :thumb1:

We should try another meet up sometime in trees and shade not crowded

Originally, I did not think there would be a crowd at this out of the way rv park.

Edited by JAG1

• Staff
20 minutes ago, Me78569 said:

Does anyone want the spot that I reserved?

Jag  might want it. 

I'll be there by the afternoon of the18th in space #7.  There will be plenty of coffee to go around all week end and food to if you want.  I'll also have a few pair of eclipse glasses on hand. 

This is my first stop in a month long vacation which will take my wife and I to Glacier National Park, Banff and Jasper Canada, along with a stop in the north part of Yellowstone, was there 2years ago for a week.  The final stop will be the backside of Yosemite.  As part of the trip planning I've mapped  out all the Costco and WalMarts along my rout so I can restock as needed.    

Edited by IBMobile

• Staff
On ‎8‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 7:34 AM, Me78569 said:

Does anyone want the spot that I reserved?

I will take it if you haven't canceled it. Sorry, I didn't see your post sooner. What number, if you haven't canceled Nick?

Edited by JAG1