• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Mopar73 Full Eclipse Meet and Greet Camp Trip Aug 18th Thru the 21st 2017

Me78569

7 minutes ago, JAG1 said:

I will take it if you haven't canceled it. Sorry, I didn't see your post sooner. What number, if you haven't canceled Nick?

honestly don't remember.  I will call monday and have them move it to your name.  pm me a last name

• Staff
42 minutes ago, Mopar1973Man said:

I'm not sure how many are actually coming at this point? I know myself, @JAG1 and @IBMobile but that's all...

IBM mobile is in number 7 if others show up to find us.... his coffee good so that where we'll be.

Looks like I'm going to have a site now. Originally,  some of the talk about boondocking next door to the rv park put me off on making any reservation.

Anyhow, any last minute show ups will have room next to me if I get a site as planned. My rig is very short. I mean my RV. lol.

Edited by JAG1

i want to join but need details again. where is this place? am i to late to get a spot? will there be any use of a UTV? or should i plan on tent camping and not draggin my 33' 5er up there.

wow that's a 2 day drive for me if i'm draggin my trailer. could make it in a day running empty.  i have welding lenses. will those work? 

• Staff
2 hours ago, Killer223 said:

where is this place?

https://maps.google.com/?q=44.265205,-117.125417

am i to late to get a spot?

They're booked up but if JAG1 gets Me78569's spot you could must likely tent up in his spot because his "rig is very short".

could make it in a day running empty

I'm leaving tomorrow at noon, to beat the afternoon traffic in Riverside and San Bernardino,  and take a slow three day drive up there.

3 hours ago, Killer223 said:

i have welding lenses. will those work? 

I have 6 pair of the good solar glasses with me and also the lens out of my wielding hood that I've used for other solar events.  The lens works good in front of the camera.

• Staff
2 hours ago, Me78569 said:

jag1 has my spot.

I can share a tent site cause my truck an camper is only 2 feet longer than regular pick up. Be glad to share my space and I'm tall enough to give good shade. The rv park lady was open to the idea that I stay in a parking spot by the building too cause that's all I need. Another option is for me to park behind IBM mobile cause the sites are long too.

Heading out on thursday

Edited by JAG1

• Staff
40 minutes ago, Killer223 said:

maybe me n the dog if it's a pet friendly place

They are pet friendly.  Here's their link.

https://www.bing.com/search?q=catfish+junction+rv+park&form=EDNTHT&mkt=en-us&httpsmsn=1&refig=c8f19699de4f46aaf8534ae026fb1a28&sp=2&qs=SC&pq=catfish+juction&sk=SC1&sc=8-15&cvid=c8f19699de4f46aaf8534ae026fb1a28&cc=US&setlang=en-US 

If you make it up there don't worry about food, we'll throw another shrimp on the barbie or chicken on the grill.  

Edited by IBMobile

my wifes not to happy with me right now, i told her i wana go, but it's my step sons B-day the 22. and well she's mad that i'd go anywhere without her. on top of that i don't think i even own a tent anymore sense buying my 5er. there is always the back of my truck. i'm not afraid.!!!

so we shall see group. but i'm trying.

Women most will never get it. I wish I could make it and meet up with all you, maybe when kids get older. I'm jealous in a good way. You guys have an awesome time. I and 4 other guys hopefully will be going to Canada for a week in middle of nowhere in September fishing and enjoying no cell service. Long overdue. :thumbup2:

• Staff

Any of you guys are welcome to meet up where Daniel and I meet twice a year near Bridgeport California. It's an awesome place near Nevada. You guys would not believe how pretty a place and Daniels buds always show. Always great folks, great friends, no CNN horsecrap. So if you can't make this one you can look forward to another one perhaps closer to you.

Oh yeah no cell service too.:thumb1:

Edited by JAG1