• Welcome Guest To Mopar1973Man.Com

We are a Dodge Ram Cummins Turbo Diesel Site. We are very friendly and helpful group of Dodge Cummins owners. We try to keep your truck running the best we can and provide information for diagnostics, repairs and even guide you on the best replacement parts to use.

Registration is free. Registering on the site will provide access to many more things like...

• Contribute to the Forum being able to ask questions and get support for your Dodge Ram Cummins.
    • Contribute to Article Database adding your ideas and suggestions.
    • Classified Ads posted by the members
    • Member Garage where you can display your vehicles and modifications.
    • Download Files, documents, and tunes for your truck.
    • 911 Support Network. We've got a group of members will to aid you if your truck breaks down on the road.
JAG1

Camp challenge

Okay.... this gives me an idea for the MM73 Eclipse Camp.... the one with the dirtiest turbo/ intake tube has to start the fire each nite. Each contestant has one vote.:thumb1:    No wet fire wood you guys

Edited by JAG1

No cheatin' you get one match :lol2: and if you fail you have to buy Milkshakes for everyone :thumbup2:. Though it may be too much punishment, the voters will think of something.

Edited by JAG1

I can't win.........

IMG_0682.JPG

Edited by JAG1
  • Like 2

I hate to say as I've been asked by the property owners that own the lower access to this valley not to blab about it. But it is In the Sierras and a good hike up there.

Coming from a large farm with lots of rocks which I spent a good majority of my ute picking and moving off fields when I look at that picture I see a very large rock pile....................................I hate rocks!!!:ahhh:

No wonder I like sandy beaches so much better, I have a different perspective than most.:woot:

• Like 1

Yeah it's a pretty special place and there was already some name carving in two of the trees. That's why owners down below are concerned. If you guys want to know Just PM me I'll tell ya but it's a secret as long as it can last.

42 minutes ago, JAG1 said:

Yeah it's a pretty special place and there was already some name carving in two of the trees. That's why owners down below are concerned. If you guys want to know Just PM me I'll tell ya but it's a secret as long as it can last.

The Bundies and supporters are all now behind bars for that style of thinking. :doh::mad: Just read a story about the last 4 that stood down today and the married couple are from Mikes neck of the woods in Riggins ID.

Edited by Wild and Free

Bill, I don't understand about the Bundies and supporters. Do you mean that limiting visits to a fragile pristine place is nutso? I'm not a wacko or eco Nazi. Just like places away from people that stay as God meant it too.

That's what I am saying...........................careful or the feds will take it away and kick said folks off their land an open it up for the whole world.

If I lived closer I can't say I would not have been one of the folks arrested for standing up for our rights and exposing government corruption.

Not saying a few there had other issues and agendas but most are normal every day folks including the Bundies. Only the left leaning idiots would remotely consider them to be wackos.................................

Edited by Wild and Free

I see... yeah careful is the word. Way I see it Bundies had a 100 year lease that the Gov't  broke the agreement on. Something like that. Look what they left the American Indians, many treaties broken I understand.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wild and Free said:

The Bundies and supporters are all now behind bars for that style of thinking. :doh::mad: Just read a story about the last 4 that stood down today and the married couple are from Mikes neck of the woods in Riggins ID.

Funny... I know of the guy. I didn't realize that was him down there in that mess.

http://www.oregonlive.com/oregon-standoff/2016/02/who_are_remaining_occupiers_se.html

The government does what they want. as you saw, 99.9 % of the people were to scared to speak up. these few did speak up and they will be silenced. step out of line in this country and you will be silenced. JFK, Lennon, MLK, Waco, ETC.

have to give them props for standing up for what they believe in.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Mopar1973Man said:

... and a can of diesel. :whistle:

The only way to start a camp fire. 

9 hours ago, JAG1 said:

But it is In the Sierras and a good hike up there.

I don't hike.   This is were the creek meets the lake.↓56bd32065e8af_10-13-2012BRIDGEPORTOCT201

8 hours ago, Wild and Free said:

I hate rocks!!!:ahhh:

Looking back up the valley with rocks↓

56bd361f893d4_10-13-2012BRIDGEPORTOCT201

2 hours ago, Wild and Free said:

Not saying a few there had other issues and agendas but most are normal every day folks including the Bundies. Only the left leaning idiots would remotely consider them to be wackos.................................

I like you, but I am going to disagree with you in a big way.  There is a lot of rabble rousing propaganda out there... and I know a thing or two about propaganda. Also, I am very right wing, but here you go.  The Bundys and their militia are wackos using the excuse of some deseret mormon utopian dream at home and some other craziness elsewhere.  I am going to attempt to discredit the so called militia, not the Hammonds or their plight.  I have much sympathy for the Hammond family and contempt for the BLM et al.  

I am no fan of the alphabet agencies at all, however the Bundy ranch and the group of tards at the bird sanctuary are empowering liberal causes.  They aren't helping anything but labeling right wingers as complete nutjobs.  They are also painting vets as crazy too... Not that the mouth breathers up there are vets, just liars looking for free stuff and some fame.  Linkypoo to the leadership of the "vets" out there "serving their country."   -> http://www.nate-thayer.com/heavily-armed-oregon-patriots-lied-about-actual-military-combat-service/

How about this for a few points... The Hammonds were not charged as terrorists, they were charged with a federal arson charge.  That is constitutional.  A post OKC Bombing anti terror law upped the penalty to 5 years, thats the only terror connection to the charges.  The original sentence was overturned on appeal, as it was illegally short.  Last but probably the real kicker for me, the Hammonds are not involved with the "militia" and have disavowed them.  

http://caselaw.findlaw.com/us-9th-circuit/1656649.html

9th Circuit, Appellate Opinion, Hammond V US, 2012: 
The Hammonds have long ranched private and public land in Eastern Oregon. Although they lease public land for grazing, the Hammonds are not permitted to burn it without prior authorization from the Bureau of Land Management. Government employees reminded Steven of this restriction in 1999 after he started a fire that escaped onto public land. 
- See more at: http://caselaw.findlaw.com/us-9th-circuit/1656649.html#sthash.pVFeUdgC.dpuf

The Hammonds violated their lease.  Overkill by a very self serving and overreaching BLM legal team?  Definitely, in my opinion.  However, If you owned a rental house and had told your renters not to rip out the carpet or cut down trees and they did, wouldn't you be a bit peeved?  

All in all, the militia is just a group of opportunists going up there making a ruckus and making us conservatives look like a bunch of idiots who didn't even bring gear.  I mean they asked for dumbest crap like liquor and snacks.  Here is a video of the mouth breathing idiots.  They are all up in arms about cameras put there by the power company to monitor their sub station to enhance safety, reliability of the grid, and to monitor for theft/vandalisim.  Genius!   

Lastly, if you disagree with all that, or don't believe.  Think about this... What kind of group openly threatens the families of local law enforcement and servicemen and women in the U.S. military?  If you come after me, fine, I will fight you.  But threaten my family?  Sounds like something some street thug would do or daesh.  

eta, I really didn't mean to hijack this, but I felt the spirit move me!  

The 18trillion in debt is now at a juncture and maybe past that point already where the amount will never decrease. We will be bombarded with more and more fees and taxation to pay for freedom as the years pass. The Gov't will need to take more and more from it's people by acquiring whatever they can.

CSM, I hear you..... I think we better get back to pouring diesel on the camp fire:thumb1::thumbup2:

Edited by JAG1

10 minutes ago, JAG1 said:

The 18trillion in debt is now at a juncture and maybe past that point already where the amount will never decrease. We will be bombarded with more and more fees and taxation to pay for freedom as the years pass. The Gov't will need to take more and more from it's people by acquiring whatever they can.

The countries of the world are playing a game of global devaluation.  In the end, everyone who holds dollars loses money.  The winners are the ones that can produce commodities that are required at the time.  If I had significant money to invest I would buy farm ground and lease it.  I don't, so I buy tools, invest in my skills, and save my money as much as is reasonable. 

The government has a problem of being everything to everybody.  Government chairity, government health care, government this and that.  Bureaucracy grows like weeds and until we decide as a country that we want something different, nothing will change.  

I am a Christian.  The Bible says that God chooses the leaders we deserve... as a whole, I say we are deserving what we are getting.  After all, few care enough to vote, and those that do have voted our leaders in office.  

Edited by CSM
  • Like 3

12 minutes ago, JAG1 said:

CSM, I hear you..... I think we better get back to pouring diesel on the camp fire:thumb1::thumbup2:

:)  Sorry.  

CSM you are focusing on a few of the people involved and not the primary subject of government overreach and infringing on private property rights.

This is a long very very deep subject of which I have done tons of reading on and other forums have dissected this through many threads and pages of debate and learning.

Like I posted earlier there are always a few tards who show up and make it look like the whole bunch are nut jobs, the so called militia came on their own accord and are NOT the "Bundy Militia".

If everyone in this country had the constitutional knowledge of the laws of the land that the Bundies do we wouldn't even be having this conversation but when there are more people that have jobs which are a result of big government how many people do you think are going to bite the hand that feeds them as is the problem in Oregon and the area and towns close to the refuge there?

CSM you are focusing on a few of the people involved and not the primary subject of government overreach and infringing on private property rights.

This is a long very very deep subject of which I have done tons of reading on and other forums have dissected this through many threads and pages of debate and learning.

Like I posted earlier there are always a few tards who show up and make it look like the whole bunch are nut jobs, the so called militia came on their own accord and are NOT the "Bundy Militia".

If everyone in this country had the constitutional knowledge of the laws of the land that the Bundies do we wouldn't even be having this conversation but when there are more people that have jobs which are a result of big government how many people do you think are going to bite the hand that feeds them as is the problem in Oregon and the area and towns close to the refuge there?

Sorry for starting the massive thread derailment back to wasting fossil fuels to start forest fires as a result of the BLM mismanagement of the resources..................:stirthepot:

Us  56bd60e12aa9d_animated-smileys-weapons-0     Them 56bd6363dd21a_animated-smileys-military-    Together  56bd656dbe8c1_animated-smileys-drinking-

• Like 1