• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Morning Pic For Today...........Post A Pic around your place.....

JAG1

• Staff
1 hour ago, dripley said:

only if you can find it.:whistle:

Now Dave I forgot it was Sunday.... so we got to not think on such things...... Prescribing reading at least one Bible chapter and praying for families and our nation. :hug:

Mike I've seen that when we were building a log home at the 1300 ft. level years ago. It was cool

2 minutes ago, Buzzinhalfdozen said:

Looks painful. There's gotta be a good story behind this. 

Luckily this was my dad's sled. We had just finished tearing up a big hill and were about to start heading back to the truck. He went to turn around and there was a rock barely covered in snow. It had a big notch in it where a piece of 3x3 angle would fit and it cupped his ski perfectly at 10-15mph. Threw him off and effed up the left side. I wish it was more exciting!

• Staff
1 hour ago, Mopar1973Man said:

I say the weather today is going to be rainy and mild. High country snow possible with 1-3 inches of accumulation.

What's the difference between weather prognosticators and politicians?  Not much, they both very seldom get it right.

In the park next to my house this morning.IMG_1232.JPG.4a061097505f751c11596ce8c55

• Like 3

1 hour ago, JAG1 said:

Now Dave I forgot it was Sunday.... so we got to not think on such things...... Prescribing reading at least one Bible chapter and praying for families and our nation. :hug:

Mike I've seen that when we were building a log home at the 1300 ft. level years ago. It was cool

I am innocent. I did not ask the question, just tried to answer it.

I can say that once you get down to -40 and below the pee --> freeze is sort of true.  It more so turns to a frozen mist.....   I would guess the requirement for this is to be young though, I am not sure my  "stream" would have enough pressure and distance to allow the frozen to happen.  

Young kids seem to be the champs when it comes to arch and distance. 

Ah the things you learn as a child living in the Ice Box of the nation.....

Edited by Me78569
  • Like 1

when I was 10 very likely.  

nothing is better than sitting out on the ice fishing and seeing a father and son across the lake.....kid gets up, walks 5 feet in one direction, drops the pants right down to the ankles, places hands on the hips, and then proceeds to laser beam a stream that even supersoaker would be proud of.  

When you can see the arch from 200 yards, all you can do it stand up and clap for the kid.  

I swear little kids do it to gloat..........

When I was in the 25 below the last thing on my mind was whether it would or not. I was looking for the warm zone.

I had prostate surgery to cure the stream problem. It worked nicely. My brother had it a couple years earlier than me and always rubbed it in how good he could go. After mine I found out he was not rubbing  it in, you just want to tell everyone you can go again and how proud of the fact you can.

IBMobile, bet you got an emoticon for that one too, don't ya?