• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Morning Pic For Today...........Post A Pic around your place.....

JAG1

• 3 months later...

We're supposed to get some good snow here, quad cities ia, in next day or so, saying could be up to a foot. Not a lot for some of you but good amount around here. Usually they exaggerate by half, it'll still be interesting, can't wait for my work commute 70 ml one way right through the center of higher promised accumulations. All the safe drivers will be out on the roads driving ford's. Funny thing is some of them drive extra careful before snow even starts coming down, just because they seen the news the slow down ahead of time :lmao: oh it'll be fun ....

• Haha 1

• Staff

I'm very glad to hear California is getting some weather down there. It's been 6 mos. I hear since they've had rain and now a switch has been pulled. I hope it snows on IBMobile too he deserves it. He has more firewood than a mountain man in Alaska and no snow, no cold, no rain. That's all about to change. :thumb1:

Edited by JAG1

• Staff
5 hours ago, IBMobile said:

It changed here.  Last week the temps were over 90° and dry.  Today it's 52° rain and windy, that's my winter weather.  The last time I saw snow at my house...never.

It snowed like a blizzard all day there 2-7 inches on December 13th, 1967.:tongue: ya doubting Tom.  :punish:

Yea I don't know how long, but it happens.  It is common to not leave the house without everything needed to walk home.    Wife still had to go into the school for work lol.   Back in Colorado Springs they would cancel at sub zero.

Nice sunrises though.

PXL_20210127_135348402.jpg

• Like 4

• Staff
18 minutes ago, Mopar1973Man said:

Looks cold... (Brrrrr...)

Yeah I get it. Like here its get down to subzero I'd rather just stay in. I've got plenty of food and supplies just not dry firewood this year... :rolleyes:

Do you still have much furniture left?

Me78569, so those tracks on the frozen river below are from snowmobiles. What a fun way to travel.... love a run into town that way. Bet you'll be getting one before too long. :thumb1:

• Staff

I have the same issue. Found a few dead standing ash trees, dropped one figuring it was good and dry since all bark was falling off but the moisture content was at 30%. Ash usually dries very fast so I took it anyway. Then the weather turned a bit colder and have been using wood faster than I anticipated. Now I'm down to the damp stuff. Not getting the heat or consistent burns from it that I normally would.

15 hours ago, JAG1 said:

Do you still have much furniture left?

Me78569, so those tracks on the frozen river below are from snowmobiles. What a fun way to travel.... love a run into town that way. Bet you'll be getting one before too long. :thumb1:

I have 3 actually lol.  All of them needed rebuilding. Which i finally got done.

Here was this morning

PXL_20210128_134520223.NIGHT.jpg

• Like 2