• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Morning Pic For Today...........Post A Pic around your place.....

JAG1

13 minutes ago, CSM said:

Buddy of mine had a new Firebird when was there... He walked a couple miles to school a lot.  haha.  

Well almost no one in my apartment complex could get out today except for the 4x4 vehicles. I almost got stuck in the parking lot (it's on a hill). Person's car I was next to has wet soot all over it now... oops. So school was canceled :party: 

• Staff

Beautiful sunset on the eve before Easter IB. Happy Easter to everyone btw.... it's a very special day today.  It's very sad that a lot of calanders don't have this day on them any longer.

• Owner

MN is snow

3 hours ago, Buzzinhalfdozen said:

Just another lovely spring day in northern MN. 

image.jpeg

Silver Bay, MN - N45.4663147 W92.7507563

New Meadows, ID - N44.9701276 W116.2921788

North / South relationship is about the same but I'm sitting here cooking to death at 66*F as I post this.

• Like 1

• Staff

Yeah I cut the grass for the first time here west side of the Cascades. Getting vegie garden ready and splitting next years fire wood. Nice to work on the trucks in sunny 60 degrees this morning.

• Like 1

• Owner

Heck we topped out at 75*F today at the house. I actually was driving around in the 1996 Dodge Ram 1500 with the air conditioning on. Go figure. @Buzzinhalfdozen I got to say that is a huge problem with "Global Warming". Might want to find Al Gore and have a sit down with him and discuss this "Global Warming". :lmao: