• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Morning Pic For Today...........Post A Pic around your place.....

JAG1

• Staff

They want to deny God who is the one actually in charge around the planet. By doing so they can say differentiating between right from wrong, hence moral from immoral is punishable by a hefty fine for what they call discrimination. Same thing with a carbon credit economy.... heavy fees for causing climate damage.

Whatever is ingrained in American society they have a contrarian idea to set fines and fees against it . They are deviant, defiant and will answer, in the end, to more than painted flames on the side of a hotrod.

Sorry, but, my own temperature got a bit hot.

Edited by JAG1
  • Like 2

• Owner

Pretty home...

Fire hazard though. (Sorry the fire fighter in me comes out.) All the debris piled in the valley of the roof, hanging moss in the trees (great for ladder fuels), trees in close proximity to the house, etc. All it take is one ember to drop in that pile on the roof or ground fire to climb a tree and light that moss... Poof! gone...

• Staff

Then I get to rebuild it :thumbup2: good for the economy since insurance cos. hoard all kinds of money.

Actually it wood be very sad to see it go as building materials are going down in quality. And good subs are harder to find with how busy everyone is now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Staff

All the fun times growing up I have a strong affinity for the 50s Chevys. They were 'old' when I was in high school in the 60s. that's what we could afford as teens were 50s cars.

58 minutes ago, BBHD said:

Spring time in the Rockies! This was around noon today on a lunch break from plowing 32" and counting 

image.jpg

Wow, its kinda ugly up here between Co Springs and Denver on the front range, but no 32 inches.

On 4/12/2016 at 8:39 PM, Wild and Free said:

Looks like an antique car show in the making............................:whistle2:

No joke, I have a pretty late build 02 and it is 14 years old.  The first 2nd gens are 22 years old.  

When I bought my Barracuda, it was only 30 and was a legit OLD car.  

Ha Ha, I watched a documentary recently about engineering and engineers and one that was interviewed put it great by saying "We as engineers do not need to get anything exact, just close enough to work as intended"...............Pretty much sums up design flaws in everything man made lol.:doh:

4 hours ago, Wild and Free said:

Ha Ha, I watched a documentary recently about engineering and engineers and one that was interviewed put it great by saying "We as engineers do not need to get anything exact, just close enough to work as intended"...............Pretty much sums up design flaws in everything man made lol.:doh:

It's a fine line between cost effectiveness and good service vs perfection.  Usually perfection puts companies out of business. 

My understanding is the buildings I build are about 25% over engineered. I have never had a structural deficiency that was hard to overcome. Bare in mind I build one story structures that are usually less then 25' tall. The higher you go the more engineering is involved. The engineering is very different depending on where you are. Wind loading is a big one and seismic seems to be a bigger concern than I have seen in the past. I dont seem to be able to build the same any where anymore. 

2 years 10 months and 2 weeks or there abouts and I quit worrying about it.

• Like 1

• Staff

Dave your going to miss bossing everyone around telling them what to do all the time. :kick:

Here's the inside of my small house showing some of of my handiwork when I was 45

IMG_0314.JPG

Edited by JAG1
  • Like 4