• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Morning Pic For Today...........Post A Pic around your place.....

JAG1

i love the southern CO area. some amazing places to fish, hike and drive around on. growing up on a ranch in cortez offered me the chance to explore lots of this area.

Anyhow here's some from my trip sunday. over 100 mile loop in the UTV.

IMG_6920.JPG

IMG_6921.JPG

IMG_6922.JPG

IMG_6923.JPG

IMG_6924.JPG

IMG_6925.JPG

IMG_6919.JPG

• Like 4

Me and better half just went to Hawaii maui last winter, and drove about 100ml around an iland in a jeep, it was awesome and locals flew by us like we were getting in a way and I thought I was doing good passing everyone else. It was expensive but something both of us wanted to do and figured if we didn't do it now we'd never get it done. Views were amazing and very similar to pictures above plus the ocean. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, trreed said:

Let go grab a beer!  Isn't there a BBQ place just to the north of the hwy 119 and hwy 46 intersection?  I'm in town today and tomorrow, and then again next weekend

That sounds good. I'll let you know when I'm back up there. Probably will be toward the end of the month. back in NM for a few weeks 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/12/2017 at 9:39 AM, CTcummins24V said:

Not a pretty outdoor picture, but my dodge on the jobsite.

IMG_1228.JPG

Got a little under ground retention going on there I see. What are you building and whats your part in it? This is usually where my truck sits most of its life.

56 minutes ago, dripley said:

Got a little under ground retention going on there I see. What are you building and whats your part in it? This is usually where my truck sits most of its life.

I'm the site guy for StormTech chambers in New England. Work with the contractor to make sure they install the systems correctly and don't crush them. Huge industrial park going in. One of many systems, I think they end up tying into some swale and then a creek, after water quality treatment in our system.

IMG_1243.JPG

@CTcummins24V I have used the system on 3 or 4 jobs. I sure had my doubts about putting them under a parking lot. It is amazing how strong they are when installed properly. It is good product. My last job had a sand filter in the parking lot. My first messing with one of these. It is there more for filtration than retention although it does meter the flow of water down stream. This is by far the biggest structure I have ever installed on a CFA site. It is also the biggest hole I have ever dug on any job I have run.59baa718ca84d_sandfilter01.jpg.dfcc27f719465f96117825c4ec3a6816.jpg

The hole was 120' long and 70' wide at the top and 16' deep on the right end down to 12' on the left. Every spoonfull of dirt that came out of the hole was petroleum contaminated. Turned into a $300,000 + extra just for the hole.

• Like 2

• Staff

Cool Work you guys are doing.

Here is a Vid of my last job before meeting up with IBMobile at our mountain lake camp. This was built in the 30's and got it going again after many years with new bearings, feed box overflow trough. Me and a fabricator designed and he built the gate and we both installed .I hope you like it.

0908171302.3g2

Edited by JAG1
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, JAG1 said:

Cool Work you guys are doing.

Here is a Vid of my last job before meeting up with IBMobile at our mountain lake camp. This was built in the 30's and got it going again after many years with new bearings, feed box overflow trough. Me and a fabricator designed and he built the gate and we both installed .I hope you like it.

0908171302.3g2

Nothing like old technology.Still works centuries later.

• Like 1

• Staff

Next year gets the generator hooked up to it. We figure it has approx. 18 horses. It was built to supply power to 3 of the original cabins around there. I was glad to be a part of getting it going again and learned a lot on why the engineers did their  design/ plans on the poured concrete spillway back then. It is well planned and smart.

BTW, the wheel is approx. 7 feet in diameter.

Edited by JAG1
  • Like 2

• Staff

Wish I could reduce the size so it would load faster for you guys. It's very interesting to me. There's a point in the video when it looks like it stops, but its just me holding the phone recorder very still. So keep watching.

Edited by JAG1