• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

2001 dodge ram 2500 v8 magnum 5.9L 4x4 5speed

So i recently come to owning this truck as in description  and ive been having an issue with the idle while in neutral and if i press the gas pedal slightly or let off, here are some examples the truck will idle real low almost to shutting off then will idle high to prevent its self from shutting off, another example is say im in a drivethur or at a light if i pull up a bit and stop it the rpm will jump up to around 2000 or 3000 varies, also while at a light if im in first or second when i start to go the truck will not accelerate nor does the rpm move untill if i either floor it or put it in neutral and rev the engine then it will start acceleration and thats about all my problems at the moment, ive checked and replace my o2 sensors, iac, check the throttle body and the senor on it and now im at a complete lost, if anyone has any advice or recommendations id be gladly to accept and try 

Edited by mannyjr

Just now, Me78569 said:

Have you scanned for codes?  

sounds to me like you have a vacuum leak or something.  

That what i thought too but ive done the carb spray to see if there was any leak around the throttle body or surrounding area snd nothing also the scan has only came up for the 02 senors which ive replace

• 2 weeks later...