• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Anyone having issues with the Login "Remember Me" functions

Do you have issues with the "Remember Me" Function when Logging in  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have issues with the "Remember Me" Function when Logging in

• Yes I have issues with the "Remember Me" functions, I have to log in each time I visit the site
    • No The "Remember Me Function works for me and I don't have to log in each time I visit the site

We have had a couple of reports of users having issues with the "Remember Me" function of the login for the site not working.  

If you let your web browser "auto log you in" does it remember that or do you have to log into the site each time you visit?  

If you do have issues with this can you list your computer type / Operating System, What browser and version of the browser you are using.  And how often it happens?   

Thanks

Nick

Edited by Me78569

• Owner

Something to add here you might check and see how well your browser meets HTML5 standards. 

https://html5test.com/

Like myself I'm 521 / 555 with Ubuntu Linux & Chrome and 478 / 555 on Ubuntu Linux & Firefox. 

19 minutes ago, notlimah said:

So at work I'm on Windows 7 and using IE11

Looking at IE11 it only scored 336 / 555 for HTML5 compliance. Might consider upgrading your browser and software. 

Please note Mopar1973Man.Com is HTML5 & CSS3 compliant. 

Edited by Mopar1973Man