• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

911 Support database

• Owner

I'm making a system change. This will affect the 911 contact listing. I've created a custom database for all new 911 contacts. I want some feedback of information provided and if there should be new categories added or not. This will be different a staff member will authorize your 911 contact and set a closing date of one year ahead. This will force you to renew your contact yearly. I want contacts that are going to be valid for people in need. It would really be horrible to be broke down and everyone you try contacting the phone number is no good or the person isn't involved anymore or moved. Please stop by the 911 Support in the Article Section or click here...

https://mopar1973man.com/cummins/911-support.html/