• Welcome Guest To Mopar1973Man.Com

We are a Dodge Ram Cummins Turbo Diesel Site. We are very friendly and helpful group of Dodge Cummins owners. We try to keep your truck running the best we can and provide information for diagnostics, repairs and even guide you on the best replacement parts to use.

Registration is free. Registering on the site will provide access to many more things like...

• Contribute to the Forum being able to ask questions and get support for your Dodge Ram Cummins.
    • Contribute to Article Database adding your ideas and suggestions.
    • Classified Ads posted by the members
    • Member Garage where you can display your vehicles and modifications.
    • Download Files, documents, and tunes for your truck.
    • 911 Support Network. We've got a group of members will to aid you if your truck breaks down on the road.
Mopar1973Man

Back To Youtube Video's

I just spent the better part of the afternoon getting things back together for video making for YouTube. Today I made the decision to get the camera out clean the lens. Then get my KDEnLive software out for Ubuntu Linux. Then I did several test videos in the dimming evening light and see how the camera reacted to moving objects like deer in the yard. I did one video from inside the house looking out the window. Funny part is after I rendered the video and uploaded to YouTube it was instantly flagged for copyright. Hua??? YouTube is quick to process the entire video down for audio tracks that might match known artist. Needless to say my Internet Radio (My 102.7 FM Boise, ID) was on and still enough audio volume it was captured and marked as copyright. :doh: I did the study work and create a custom profile in KDEnLive for my camera solely for YouTube so quality isn't lost during rendering and upload processing by YouTube. So now that I've got better bandwidth here I'm going to try and remember to grab the video camera and do more videos for write up and other things for the site. 

• Like 1

This is awesome to hear! Every article that comes from this site is amazing, but I'm 99.99% visual, especially video, so if we get good videos of writes ups it makes everything that much easier for me to follow so I'm excited to see what comes up!

I got out of the video making because the amount of time to process, upload etc. Now with the bandwidth improvement, computer improvements, now I can process videos in a timely manner instead of half a day. So working on customers trucks and my own I'll be grabbing the cameras and making videos and photos. Might even do some travel videos again.

Awesome! I say we should start a money pool to get you a gopro with one of those head mounts so we can see what THE mopar1973man sees! :lmao:

That might be a scary thought... :sofa:

Seriously. I do want to get back to recording things likee I did in the past. Like when I get time I want to do an operating video of the high idle switch. Little more in depth of how it operates and how to properly use the high idle system.

Then another I want to do is a video on valve adjustment for my write in the article area. 

• Like 1