• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Newsletters & Emails

• Owner

!!! ATTENTION EVERYONE !!!

Mopar1973Man.Com does send out a monthly newsletter informing the member of site changes, products, and maybe new articles that have been posted. We also send out an email notifying of replies to things you follow. If you do not wish to receive emails from us. PLEASE do not just mark them as SPAM in your email. You make our life very difficult having to apply with each email provider to being removed from Blacklists be it Gmail, Hotmail, etc. You not only hurt us but all the other members that have the same email provider. So please take the time go to your profile and adjust your email and notification setting for your account. 

NOTIFICATION SETTINGS

Edited by Mopar1973Man

• Owner

What is happening that I'm finding out is people are registering to the site and then fall away for what ever reason. Then get lazy about emails. Get tired of get our newsletters or email notifications of thing they follow. So they smack SPAM button in there email client and so it put a red flag up for Mopar1973Man.Com for Spamming enough of these red flags and Mopar1973Man.Com is black listed on that email server be it Gmail, Hotmail, MSN, Yahoo, Etc. So instead of smacking the SPAM button go to your account and change the email settings to suit your taste. You can switch it over to fully notifications only locally. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Owner

Even though I spent the time and post this here. We are now "Blacklisted" on hotmail.com because of a bunch of lazy members smacking "SPAM" button. Be aware all Hotmail accounts will not receive email notifications and will not be able to register here on the site because you'll never receive email validation.

Hotmail won't respond to my questions in regards to the issue so I can't tell you one way or another.  I will turn the default settings to off for the notification.

However Hotmail has a rule "no more than 500 simultaneous connections to outlook.com"    I am wondering if that is not %100 accurate rather it might be no more than 500 over an hour, or 24 hour peroid.  We always have these issues after we send out the newsletter so I really think it is related to the above. 

Edit: default notifications are already turned off......  so unless users are signing up for the notifications then being lazy and hitting spam the issue is the newsletter.