• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

slooooowwwww

What is slow exactly?  I am not seeing any issues on my computer.  

Pages load slow? not load?  etc?  does it work sometimes?

run speedtest.net and report back what it shows.   Dump your cache from your browser and see if that helps.

• Owner
1 hour ago, dripley said:

Tried to log on about an hour ago and kept getting a page unavailable message. Tried a half dozen times with the same results. Finally got on a few minutes ago and had to log in. The site did not remember me.

Any errors on the screen? Could you provide more information on your operation system and browser your using?

7 minutes ago, Mopar1973Man said:

Any errors on the screen? Could you provide more information on your operation system and browser your using?

I did not see any errors shown just that the page was unavailable. Browser is Google Chrome and the OS is Windows 7 Professional.

• Owner

Might have to check you internet provider... You at home or on the job right now?

I've ran a few tests from different cities as well as countries and the only slow connection I found was Sinapore ... I Know your in the US.

Could also be a problem in the backbone between us. 

Server is located in Salt Lake City, UT.

It was odd. I got right on with my phone when the laptop would not. I am using it for a hotspot for the laptop and surfing just fine on it. All seems fine now. Gremlins!!

2 hours ago, Hawkez said:

Who could forget the chicken man?

People are always telling me that. But the look on their faces, hmmmmmmm, I dont know.