• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Oregon Stand off

Mopar1973Man

Another forum I am on has a thread that is right now 64 pages long and 1260+ posts discussing this topic.

There are about 6 main guys in the forum that are all having good and at times bantering debates but all is well all looking at it from different aspects with different points of view.

4 minutes ago, Wild and Free said:

Another forum I am on has a thread that is right now 64 pages long and 1260+ posts discussing this topic.

There are about 6 main guys in the forum that are all having good and at times bantering debates but all is well all looking at it from different aspects with different points of view.

Same here.  I generally stay out of it and read the comments.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Mopar1973Man said:

My thing is I see the BLM issues more so being I'm directly involved with USFS, BLM with forest fires and see some of the impact here of BLM control. Sickening...

I agree with you, wholeheartedly.  Ive seen it as well in fires, farms, and oil.  I loathe the EPA above all, including the IRS.  

However, the only real lasting thing that occured with their love in was to remove the spotlight from the ranchers being screwed and shifted it to some sort of real life reality show.  

I hope the Hammonds sue the hell out of the DoJ, BLM, et al. eventually.  Yet now they have a far harder time gaining practical sympathy and judicial momentum.  

Im done with my soapbox, but I felt a responsibility as bod to post an opinion on the site.  

Edited by CSM
  • Like 2

• Owner

Just looking around my own neighborhood and watch the hundreds of roads that USFS, BLM, Idaho Dept or Lands and other agencies close up. Then guess what instead of reporting that the closed the road so it can be pull from the maintenance list so now the Federal Govt is collecting tax dollars of road maintenance for roads that are closed. Another thing is when it comes time for fire suppression the road is locked up so more fire explode fast because of lack of access. Out here it usually list as close for game and wildlife habitat it's all BS! Then it gives then the right to go in and burn an entire mountain out because of excessive fuel loading. Again destroying natural habitat and natural resource because most control burn or prescribed burns turn into a trainwreck. Another one destroyed a great camping area around a lake locally to me for a "Squirrel Habitat" Are you flipping nuts? Now this destroyed the fish and camping on that lake. So now that force you into a tight campground and charge you fees. We've had more large forest fire now than ever in the past. It about "Fire Managment" not "Fire Suppression" as we do locally.

Stepping down off my soap box...

Edited by Mopar1973Man
  • Like 3