• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

deere 2210

Killer223

Picked up an Deere 2210 with the yanmar 3TNE74 engine. i know nothing of this. anyone have any info or suggestions. i know Google can be useful. but i'd rather hear from trusted people on this forum.  it has a gannon, and loader. i think i need to weight the rear tires as i can pick up things (rear of dodge truck :whistle:) with the loader and the back tires will lift.

it only has 153 hours on it. so i'm not even sure if it's ever had it first oil change.  as it's stated to "breakin" till 200 hours. anyhow, i'm going to drop the oil and put valvoline 15/40 in it.

are these engines electronic injection? or POP style.? i can't find that even with googles help.

thanks