• Welcome Guest To Mopar1973Man.Com

We are a Dodge Ram Cummins Turbo Diesel Site. We are very friendly and helpful group of Dodge Cummins owners. We try to keep your truck running the best we can and provide information for diagnostics, repairs and even guide you on the best replacement parts to use.

Registration is free. Registering on the site will provide access to many more things like...

• Contribute to the Forum being able to ask questions and get support for your Dodge Ram Cummins.
    • Contribute to Article Database adding your ideas and suggestions.
    • Classified Ads posted by the members
    • Member Garage where you can display your vehicles and modifications.
    • Download Files, documents, and tunes for your truck.
    • 911 Support Network. We've got a group of members will to aid you if your truck breaks down on the road.
Wild and Free

Windows 10 not recognizing SD card

Well have been fighting the issue since updating to windows 10 and getting back from vaca and not being able to download our pics onto our computer as it will not recognize SD card, fought it for a couple hours last week and did a search and found it is an issue with windows 10.

problem is multiple. I reset some settings as per my seaerch which supposedly helps some but not me and now I see some have to download other programs now to be able to download pics from sd cards ect but from my reading some have success and some don't depending on the program they are trying.

has anyone else had this issue and what was your fix. My wife has downloaded on one of her laptops that doesn't have windows 10 and transfers to a thumb drive and that has worked to transfer to our PC but that is a lot of hassle.

Edited by Wild and Free

I would check the driver that windows 10 is trying to use to read the SD slot.

Check your device manager for anything that is not installed, Click start type "device manager" then just open and look for anything that isn't installed. it should stick out.

:hijack:

I'm thankful Linux doesn't use drivers...

:backtotopic:

I would look to see like Nick said check for driver issues. Sometimes in the past I uninstalled a driver and allowed Windows to reinstalled fixed the issue.

Edited by Mopar1973Man

From what I have read that is what folks need to download is a new driver program I think, I would not know what to even start to look for when it comes to what is or isn't installed in device manager that would effect pictures but I could try it and see in the next couple days when I get some time which has not been abundant the last month and now that spring is coming.