• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

No break pedal

Today I replaced both front rotors,pads,and calipers. I also replaced my passenger side flex break line. Me and a buddy bled the breaks and I still do not have a break pedal. Break light and ABS lights have came on as a result of this. Pedal will get semi hard with the truck off but with the truck in the pedal will go to the floor. 

• Owner

As for the ABS light and Brake Light that is a ABS error of some sort. Double check the ABS sensor and be sure they are all 3 plugged in. Then you have to roll forward to clear the codes. The ABS codes are self clearing once the problem is gone.

As for the pedal travel you need to bleed the system yet. You have to have a air bubble in the system yet.