• Welcome Guest To Mopar1973Man.Com

We are a Dodge Ram Cummins Turbo Diesel Site. We are very friendly and helpful group of Dodge Cummins owners. We try to keep your truck running the best we can and provide information for diagnostics, repairs and even guide you on the best replacement parts to use.

Registration is free. Registering on the site will provide access to many more things like...

• Contribute to the Forum being able to ask questions and get support for your Dodge Ram Cummins.
    • Contribute to Article Database adding your ideas and suggestions.
    • Classified Ads posted by the members
    • Member Garage where you can display your vehicles and modifications.
    • Download Files, documents, and tunes for your truck.
    • 911 Support Network. We've got a group of members will to aid you if your truck breaks down on the road.
rancherman

changing email provider ??

short version...  I am   bailing on  my  hughes.net  email address.      Have my   new  gmail  all set up,  and  have  imported mail  from the  hughes.net.   That part seems  to work fine.

I  can't seem to get the  export of either 'all email contacts'..(history)  which is  only  201 separate  addresses,  or our   official  contact list of  about  30.  

gmail 'help'  seems to think  the  csv file transfer   should work,  but I can't seem to   'grab'  those  particular lists  to  add to a  csv file.   

I went into   hughes.net   customer service 'help'..  and     most info there  was basically  from the gmail help site!    Even using 'that' help didn't  get me too far on   creating a file  from  the  hughes  contact/address  list. 

I'd like to send a  batch email to all my  contacts  stating  a  new address,   and  I'm told  that I can leave a  sig on all remaining sent emails  from hughes  of  my impending  change.    Plus   I'm also told  I  should be able to  have a  'non reply' message  that  returns  mail  with a message (used mainly for 'on-vacation' alerts)   stating of  new address to reply to.

Hughes  says  they keep the  account open for  45 days after  service termination.

manually typing in the  30 or so contacts  wouldn't be too difficult,  but those  200 or so  might be  a lot easier if there was  a tool to do so!

any  thoughts? Thanks!

Wish I could help here. Other then what your old email provider can do for you as far as transferring old contacts I'm not sure. Maybe your new email can transport them over or merge the two?