• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Prayers Please for MoparMom

• Owner
1 hour ago, joecool911 said:

Mopar Mom looks good and is sporting her Destination tee shirt...way to go!

@MoparMom ask me to bring one of my shirt down for her to show off the web site and what I do. I'm quite the conversation there at the hospital. 

43 minutes ago, JAG1 said:

but if you go near MoparMoms truck with that bolt you'll be calling the ambulance. lol

No... She wouldn't do that... She would just cut you off from the milkshakes. :lmao2::lmao:

• Like 1

• Owner

As of 10am tomorrow MoparMom will be discharged to go home. Bad part is I've got to drive to Boise every Tues, Thurs, and Sat for dialysis. Then drive home the same day. It going to get crazy.:ahhh:

I better get my clutch in and then make sure my Quadzilla tune is up to the job. I'm going to need it.

• Staff

Roads look like they have been cleared nicely overnight and we aren't due any more snow in Boise for a couple days, so traveling should be okay today. 

With decent roads he lives about 3 hours from Boise (two routes about the same time but 30 miles different). He'll probably choose the longer route today as it's a better drive in winter conditions. 

• Staff

That's not too bad considering the winter we're having. 

One year it took me just over 12 hours to get from Moscow to Boise, of course 3 hours was spent in Riggins waiting for an overturned semi (on the curve coming into Riggins) to get moved. That was a LONG night.  

• Owner
45 minutes ago, hex0rz said:

Mike, you ever considered a jetta tdi now that you have more driving to do? Even if you picked a late 90s you would still get 40mpg.

Nope... Jetta won't do what I did just tonight in the depth of snow I had to drive. I would of been in the ditch with a little Jetta. The Cummins hummed home at 24.4 MPG. Running just Level 3 of the Quadzilla, 4WD and about 45-55 MPH the whole trip in a near white conditions. Jetta would of been super dangerous and not having the weight to penetrate the snow like the Cummins does. If it wasn't for the storm I would of been home later but had half the bed full of groceries. Then you got to remember Diesel would consume the back seat making less room for cargo.

• Owner

Just about made a full week of dialysis here in Boise. I'm working on getting it transferred to Ontario, OR to hopefully save on the travel time for both of us. Really tough to get the noon position in these clinics. Other than that MoparMom is doing good and healthy. Just gotta have patience and say a few prayers and hope they get answered. Still working to find out if PD is still an option yet.