• Welcome Guest To Mopar1973Man.Com

We are a Dodge Ram Cummins Turbo Diesel Site. We are very friendly and helpful group of Dodge Cummins owners. We try to keep your truck running the best we can and provide information for diagnostics, repairs and even guide you on the best replacement parts to use.

Registration is free. Registering on the site will provide access to many more things like...

• Contribute to the Forum being able to ask questions and get support for your Dodge Ram Cummins.
    • Contribute to Article Database adding your ideas and suggestions.
    • Classified Ads posted by the members
    • Member Garage where you can display your vehicles and modifications.
    • Download Files, documents, and tunes for your truck.
    • 911 Support Network. We've got a group of members will to aid you if your truck breaks down on the road.
krs

Shudder in Reverse w/ Aisin AS69RC

I have a 2014 Ram 3500 CCLB Dually that has a horrible shudder that I get only in reverse when im backing up a trailer or in soft/muddy conditions. I replaced the crappy two piece drive shaft with a custom 1-piece aluminum to get rid of the Chinese steady bearing. (you have to replace the complete drive shaft for $1600 on this truck from Dodge to change a $130 steady bearing). The shudder is not as bad as it was. I also changed all of the shocks with Fox 2.0 which again improved the situation but not fully. The truck has 76000km or 47224miles. It has 3500lbs in the box at all times the cheap dodge springs have sagged in 2 years and now it rides the overloads. (my 2007 doesn't, cheaper steel in the springs over the span of 7 years; sad) I will be getting two leafs added to each side this week but im not expecting this to fix the problem. I have also not been able to find anything about transmission issues for this particular one. I did a fluid/filter service at 25000kms and again at 73000kms and the fluid still looked new. Any input would be appreciated. The truck is fully deleted and running the way it should've from day one. RaceMe Ultra on the lowest HP setting (30hp).

IM Guessing the Springs Solved your shuttering issues????

My 12 was having a shutter on a turning takeoff and while backing up my loaded enclosed trailer after a 1100 mile trip. I changed the rear end oil out with some valvoline 75w90 and a bottle of mopar limited slip and the shutter is completely gone.