• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Quadzilla V2 Custom Tunes

Me78569

Here is the fuel pressure sensor that came with my Edge JWA Comp shows 0-50psi after a google.

http://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/Kavlico/P500-50-A-E4C/?qs=bZC7aUKSI5%2bklCJOHd0vzw%3D%3D

My other two sensors are on the truck, but I was told on the phone that they are 0-100psig, and to configure them that way in the software. I did go grab the cab module out of the truck, plugged it in, and got a screenshot shown below off of it of the s475 & drv pressure gauges.

Also spec'd out as 0-100psi on their site per part no. here:

https://edgeproducts.com/shop/eas-pressure-sensor-0-100-psig-1-8in-npt

edgefuelpressuresensor2.jpg

edgedrv475pressure.jpg

Edited by rogerash0

1 hour ago, KRob said:

Which version are we suppose to be using.  I see 2.5, 2.7 and a couple of test versions?  

Ive been using 2.5 I think. 

If I'm thinking correctly then 2.7 should have them all included

20 hours ago, Me78569 said:

What does it read at idle?  That's what you want to input in the boost offset.

At idle it's between 1 and 2, so safe to say put 2 in there?  Is it affecting mostly canbus tuning

So which version are the lay users suppose to be using.  

2.5 seems to be the only one that doesn’t have a “test” behind it.  

2.7 has “test” in the title. 

3.??? Says Quadzilla only. 

I like the looks on the 3.?? Version that you can adjust boost (mine is off) and the mpg piece.  

I also noticed today that my get are about 100f lower then my analogue gauge 

@Me78569 I might have asked this already but does latest version include all of the other versions in it and all the bug fixes or does a guy have to load each individual version one at a time until he gets to the latest version. Say for example I just bought a quad and it has old school comp 2000 on it do I need to load 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, etc till I get to the last one or do I just load 2.7

Thanks. 

the pump gets a 0-4096 command for fueling, then decodes that into a pulse for the fueling solenoid.  

that overhead you are talking about is what wiretap does.  the limit is ~%20-%25 more duration from the solenoid.  

But really we are talking about reinventing the wheel here, why not just get bigger injectors?   Bigger injectors effectively increases the amount of fuel injected in the fueling pulse.  

• Like 1

I believe that is the most up-to-date version of the app.  So everything will work fine.  You should be good to go.

I've never messed with boost offset and my quad reads correctly in my 01.5.  I am at 6100 ft elevation however.  

2.6.1 does not have boost offset.  Beta 2.7 does.  The vehicle profile for the app is not ready yet so the boost offset is not public.  I dont know if it will be public or not.  It might be more effort than it is worth for training.