• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Quadzilla V2 Custom Tunes

Me78569

11 hours ago, Mopar1973Man said:

What is your 1500 and 2000 set for? If your 2000 is set for 18 degrees then a plus 1 would be 19 or plus 2 would be 20. That is how you figure cruise timing.

It's actually +2 or +3, because if I'm not mistaken, there's still a degree added when you're over 55 mph.  Or did that go away @Me78569

Hey everyone, 

I was wondering if anyone has a completely stock truck with the quadzilla adrenaline v2? I've been tinkering with it for a while now and think I've got it pretty close, I was just wanting to compare it to others and try theirs to see if maybe I should add something or remove something somewhere. BTW y'all have some badass trucks haha I'm still working on mine, hopefully one day soon tho :thumb1:

@BrokeAssPainter are all your mods in your sig? 

What gear ratio, it it Auto, stock injectors, how many miles truck/injectors, hx35 or hy35, timing is low, do you have head studs. What are you seeing for maximum boost, light throttle too high (40) should be closer to 20ish. But then again with your big tiers...  your canbus is basically maxed out at 10psi, you need bigger injectors and maybe few other things. :2cents:

I may not respond right a way, but it'll get the ball rolling. 

Ok sweet! I've just been kind of nervous messing with the timing, I keep reading about popping the head gasket from timing and I definitely don't have the time or money to fix THAT issue right now especially since I just noticed my poor little Hy was puking a little oil out of the front yesterday :duh:

Oh yeah one other thing, so when my t.c. locks up in 4th it's usually around 1400-1500, and the truck completely looses all balls, it still has power it's  not dead pedaling on me, it just seems like it has no guts under like 1700 rpm in lock up.... I really appreciate the help, y'all help me keep my sanity :thumb1: I'm the only one of my friends who actually knows anything about mechanic work so it's difficult sometimes lol

more timing up top is perfectly safe, you just dont want a ton of timing down. 

Ever edge comp out there is maxing timing at 32* be ~3000 rpm at heavy throttle.  

Try increasing load offset timing to help with the locked 4th shift.