• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

How do I manually install The Quadzilla Driver / Load the Quadzilla V2 tune on Windows 10 / 8 / 7

Me78569

• 2 weeks later...

hello, i am new to the Cummis world. I'm putting a 02 cummins in a f250, and i purchased the IQuadbt. i have been trying to install the flash program on my compter and  get the following message when i do it- 

Copyng driver

File not found- QZ.Inf

sys cannot find the path specirfied

Devcon failed

now I'm running windows 7, 64 bit. i have tried all that i know. My Adrenaline is  ADR1002. i have yet to plug it up to the truck.

i will also put a thread of my build up in the conversion section. Thanks for any help.

• 2 months later...

So I’m trying to get the new flash on my quad. When I push the “run admin” button on step 2 it pulls up the black box and starts the count down. When its finished it shows this screen saying the driver failed

4BE065FC-EF7B-458C-AE58-4622FF88E2A7.jpeg

Also it shows this screen when I first try to run the program. Don’t know if it means anything but.. 

BA3F38C3-F55C-4E75-8C15-008528909BF1.jpeg

• 1 month later...

Hello, I am having issues with step one and two. (similar to the issue above however I'm getting less results than he is)

I have windows ten and step one would not bring up a box so i did the settings manually as if a 8.1 so i would assume and hope that is all good.

When i got to step two I had the same issue, the box comes up briefly, not even long enough to see the box load, and then it shuts down, i can not use my quad (v2 custom tuning for VP44) until I flash it as the app crashes for one and when on any power level above 0 it has the rough high idle symptoms which it sounds like two flashes will cure this, thankfully. I just need to get past the PC issue.

Please help me out when convenient  the truck is not a daily or anything of necessity so it can sit until this is resolved.  

I have insured the cable is a data transfer cable, the box makes a chime on the PC, I am considering starting over on an older lap top with windows 7. Think I will try it real quick and post results, it probably will be an issue with my PC alone.

I have friends with Cummins who would like to use Quadzilla due to the infamous reputation they had in the past and i would really like to be able to keep them swayed away from edge products like the one i just took out.

Lastly I would like to thank Quadzilla for delivering the diesel community with this amazing tuning technology, I am excited to see what it can do to benefit having DAP 100HP injectors and a super B!

Edited by BobTheRepairMan
More usefull info and spellchecking is always good

• 3 months later...

timing is key.  

If I remember right, I clicked the flash program to open, then plugged in so that i could click the find module button before the 2nd beep.  

Really depends on the computer though, some are easier than others.  

33 minutes ago, Me78569 said:

timing is key.  

If I remember right, I clicked the flash program to open, then plugged in so that i could click the find module button before the 2nd beep.  

Really depends on the computer though, some are easier than others.  

I’ve been trying to flash your long idle version for a good 1.5hrs. Done a whole bunch of different combinations. Even deleted my quad driver and installed it over again. Still nothing. Guess I’ll give it a shot tomorrow 

Yes, but you need the 4k reflash files. If you are running standard tunes it will probably not set the CEL

http://quadzillatech.com/TunesDownloads/V2Tunes/ADR98024kV2.6.1.exe

Pretty sure that is the latest 4k V2. 

It is normal to have to cancel and try again one or more times. Also, make sure that you have a data version of the USB mini cable, not just the charging version. 

If it still isn't connecting, make sure that the driver manufacturer is Quadzilla, it will be found under the COM/LPT ports and should be called usb to serial converter. If this is a foreign language, you may just need to send it in for us to do it for you. 

I'm honestly not sure about the beta one. I would put the 4k std tune on it if you are doing some legacy tuning. The 4k hard-fuel is good too, but I think you would like the standard better. 

After you put the older one back on, if it still doesn't work well for you, send us a note here: 

http://quadzillapower.com/contact-support/

or PM us. 

12 hours ago, Youngblood24v said:

I’ve been trying to flash your long idle version for a good 1.5hrs. Done a whole bunch of different combinations. Even deleted my quad driver and installed it over again. Still nothing. Guess I’ll give it a shot tomorrow 

Does the computer beep when you plug in the box?  sounds like either you have a charge only usb or the driver isnt installed.