• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Mike, what's that stuff again

hex0rz

23 hours ago, hex0rz said:

I thought i remember someone saying to spray with an oil to keep dirt off etc...

Complete opposite. The oil is for rust/corrosion, and it attracts dirt/dust. And from my front crank leak and oil pan leaks, my front end has no rust. I'd rather have oil that you can wipe off, versus rust. I coat the frame, underside, in the doors/wheel wells/rockers. I live in the northeast and lived in the midwest where salt and pretreaters run rampid and eat away trucks before they fully live their life.

52 minutes ago, JAG1 said:

Need to spray the entire Hillary gang with that stuff.

The Clintons already have some strange mysterious non-stick goo which somehow not only prevents them from being held accountable for anything.....but also clouds the mental capacity and memory of those who support them.

Maybe we need to find out what that stuff is and use it on our vehicles. :think: We could call it something catchy like "Eludes ALL".....

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, KATOOM said:

The Clintons already have some strange mysterious non-stick goo which somehow not only prevents them from being held accountable for anything.....but also clouds the mental capacity and memory of those who support them.

Maybe we need to find out what that stuff is and use it on our vehicles. :think: We could call it something catchy like "Eludes ALL".....

:lmao: