• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

New member as of Nov 28 2016

W-T

Hey guys,

Thanks for the warm welcome...I'm out on a business trip hence, I've not been able to respond.

i attempted to fill out my signature however; I messed up and couldn't remove the oversized photo and kept making additional errors until I ran out of time.

When I get home Friday I'll correct the buffoonery and show my truck.

Mike, I was an avid member withTDR and made small contributions to the intellectual subject matter several years back and I believe we spoke on the phone once regarding ecm aspects but, it was some time ago.

BTW...I should have joined many months ago but, when I saw the restocked high idle kits back in stock and knew I have up coming vacation time to tinker with my truck and the deal of getting a membership with an order I couldn't pass that up!

Anyway...sorry for the delay and I'd better get back to the task at hand...I will continue to annoy all of you later?

Cheers,

William

• Like 1