• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Hello from Mike in Michigan

Spike48

Hello All,

I've been hanging around here for a while but just joined in November. 

I have been an industrial electrician for 36 years (Yikes!) doing everything from construction to machine controls to electronics.  It never gets old. 

My wife and I have been married for 39 years. Yikes again!!, and we have two adult children and grandkids which of course is the best part.

Getting ready to give the truck in my signature a makeover.  Just picked up an iquadBT during the Black Friday sales which will be getting installed soon. I will set it to fuel saving for now with no wiretap initially as I need to do some upgrades to the transmission and don't want to be tempted to do something regretful.

• Like 3

Welcome,

You came to right place for info on the Quad.  We have a number of guys doing a lot of cool stuff with the data from the Quad.  

As for MPG I would suggest you run around on lvl 2 or 3, but keep your canbus tuning mild at low PSI.  He over the the V2 thread and I will get a tune together that I think will work well.  

• Like 1