• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Hello. Does anyone know where I can find the voltage ranges for the modules that are ran by fuse 11.  Fuse 11 consists of sentry key remote entry, cluster, radio, hands free, satillite receiver, monitor/DVD and electronoc overhead. I have looked everywhere. Thanks!

That's what I was thinking. I was having back feed issues on fuse 6 too. I tracked that down to bad clutch fan and wastegate solenoid. That problem solved. I'm getting 8.6v back fed to fuse 42 (ECM) on the feed wire with fuse 11 plugged in. There is 2.5volts on positive and negative of  CAN BUS. When I went out there i heard a hum like the power seat is moving but its by the pedal under the dash. No key on. All fuses in except 42.

When the CAN BUS is awakened it back feeds the ECM with 8.6volts. (The CAN neg and pos show solid 2.5volts. No fluctuation. This is all with key off.) When CAN BUS goes to sleep the 8.6volts that's back feeding ECM fades away slowly to zero.