• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Nieghbor son in law scored

Neighbors son in law bought 1997 from his aunt after his uncle died.  1 ton 4x4. Sure looks good. Not one single dent.   Completely stock. 131,000 miles.  Right mirror wiggles around at freeway speeds and one crome wheel hub is missing.  Wish I would of found it.

• Like 2

Cool Deal!  I bet he'll enjoy it.  If he has any issues, you know where to point him!

Also, mention to him that he may want to address the KDP if it hasn't been yet, the 12 valves have that issue which if not fixed, can cause a lot of damage. 

8 hours ago, Cowboy said:

Cool Deal!  I bet he'll enjoy it.  If he has any issues, you know where to point him!

Also, mention to him that he may want to address the KDP if it hasn't been yet, the 12 valves have that issue which if not fixed, can cause a lot of damage. 

He is already talking about how much of big horsepower and how big of lift he is going to make it into.  Right now, just dreams I think.   Each to there own I guess. 

*****   "If he has any issues, you know where to point him!"     I even sent him the link.   He says he has spent time on the Cummins forum.  I've been there also, but I don't know if my computer or what,  but CM page keeps jumping around and loads real slow, atleast for me.  Is problem at my end or what?  This forum works great compared to CM for me.

• 2 weeks later...