• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Ban diesel vehicles by 2025

KATOOM

When I look at the crankcase breather on my 1960 Chrysler, it makes me smile.  It is a steel tube that vents directly under the car, like our 2nd Gen Cummins trucks. 

I don't smile at the pollution, which the Chrysler does make, but that there was once a time where sanity reigned and we took sane steps towards the environment.  I don't like pollution any more than anyone else, but the folks advocating for the banning of diesel are for an eventual persuit of human extinction on the satanic altar of "the environment."

Edited by CSM
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, KATOOM said:

Maybe they'll come up with some engine that runs off the hopes and dreams of liberal ideology.  We have enough of that crap to last the next thousand years.....

9 minutes ago, Royal Squire said:

Is that considered renewable energy?lol

A never ending supply.

• Like 1

• Staff

I almost got creamed by one of those cars you cannot hear coming right at you.  they might of saw me get out of my global warming cummins and walk to the store cause the idiot never even slowed down. Then at Thanksgiving a guest we had over for celebration got on my case for using a woodstove to heat my house. She was scolding me in my own home. Glad I had two diesel pick ups parked in the driveway.

Anyhow, I think these folks are nuts, besides, isn't it more efficient to go diesel since you get so much more from a barrel of oil?

• Owner
17 minutes ago, IBMobile said:

UPS delivery in 2026

ups.jpg

I don't think that will pass DOT inspection. I think the axle is overloaded. :think:

• Like 1

Not sure why they don't just force them to upgrade to clean diesels rather than ban them all together. From sitting through several diesel emission seminars the new diesels actually clean the air in highly polluted areas. The air exiting the exhaust is cleaner than what they are taking in and one seminar had it backed up by some study from California.

• Like 1

• Owner
8 hours ago, 01cummins4ever said:

I say let places like Mexico city and such pay the price and make them switch to alternative sources since they are among the worst polluters in the world, and leave us emission compliant and clean burning diesel owners alone and to fend for ourselves,

Start with China being the worse... USA is nothing compared to China...

o-CHINA-POLLUTION-facebook.jpg

Better yet just pan through the image gallery on Google...

https://www.google.com/search?q=china+pollution&biw=1603&bih=966&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&sqi=2&ved=0ahUKEwiUrN-d6u7QAhVV-mMKHX-cCZMQ_AUIBygC

3 minutes ago, Me78569 said:

:shifty: 

I'm not mad about this. Not one bit. :lmao: 

@KATOOM I agree with you 100%. Start doing some research on bankers such as the Rothschilds, Soros, and it all starts to make sense. One family has banks in every country except 3. A family worth of 500 Trillion dollars. Makes it hard to imagine just how much power they have and how much manipulation they do.