New RockAuto TV Commercial!

RockAuto

I buy quite a few items from them. Even their economy shipping is fairly quick on most items. I have ordered on a Wednesday and have the parts arrive before I get home on Friday. Not always but may 50% of the time. Not bad for 3 to 4 day economy shipping.

Well it is hit and miss sometimes. All depends on where it ships from and which donkey it comes on. 

No offense meant Rock Auto, just the luck of the draw. I have been happy with there service. We all ride donkeys on occasion. Most of us here hope our donkeys are not named Cummins!!!!!!

On 12/22/2016 at 8:06 AM, RockAuto said:

Please select a different shipping method at checkout if you are not satisfied with the shipping methods you have selected in the past. Thank you.

I meant no disrespect to you with the donkey comment. Probably came across that way. The economy shipping is a good choice if you are not in a hurry which I am usually not. Sometimes the economy shipping is very fast and other times not so. But I dont expect fast with economy but it does happen quite often. All in all I have always been happy with what and how I have received anything I have ordered from ya'll and will continue to be a customer. :thumbup2:

Archived