• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Merry Christmas

Mopar1973Man

Woke up to rain this morning....I hate to say it but this state is broken.

We decided to try out a new gift giving idea.  We went out and got 100$ worth of scratch tickets.  Then the family sits down and plays cards.  If you win a hand you get to pick a couple tickets.  So far we are about $10 from breaking even...shocking.

White christmas ..Ba Humbug!!!!  I havnt even got a chance to see what's under the tree yet. wife got me up early said to go plow the road before guest show up.  ?  Yay !!  I just love living in the mountains sometimes. 

oh well. At least I got a trusty old Chevy with a plow and heater.

merry Christmas to all

Edited by 01cummins4ever
  • Like 3

Merry Christmas All.

Trying to warm up and rain here in Michigan.   Would rather see it stay below freezing. 

Kids are coming home today.  FedEx man brought me a set of sport headlights and 50 hp injectors yesterday. :)

Edited by Spike48
  • Like 2

Sister in-law said it hailed on their farm near Pierre SD earlier this afternoon. It has been sleet/ snowing most of the day lightly but the snow and wind just cranked up about half hour ago now the fun begins, looking out my front window visibility is now about 300-400 feet at best.

Sounds like Colorado had some extreme wind earlier today as well. YUCK!!!

No automatic alt text available.

Edited by Wild and Free