• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Mean While on Hoth....

Aint it crazy.....?  It was almost too hot last night.  And whats really weird is the weathers so tropical that everything is wet no matter if its in the garage, shop, or wherever.  Nothing would dry off unless its in the house.  Like being in Mexico.....

About 15* her this am and I delayed my departure for work. I only had to drive 150 miles east of here but the temps stayed low an the ground was covered in snow the whole way.Cant remember the last time i saw that. Could have turned around and see that for several hundred miles in the opposite direction. Odd winter we are having. 

Hope all you folks on the west coast do not float away.

norhing but wet slop around here, The major highway passes have been closing down do to avalanche activity, only two remain open, wolf creek and the one ithat  runs past my place, lizzardhead. But I will be suprised if they stay open through the night. I think the other half of the state only has to deal with the 100 mph winds.

I have had to have 3 beers cracked open at the same time while drinking outside in sub zero temps as they would start to freeze up within a minute of opening them up, would have them lined up on the defroster of the vehicle, take a couple drinks from one switch it out for another that had time to partially thaw and on it went this while still farming doing cattle checks at night, thawing out cattle fountains and what not tasks.

• Like 1

• Staff
On ‎1‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 11:14 AM, jokra said:

I can almost hear Jeff Foxworthy in the background:

"If, for any reason, you find yourself with three open beers at the same time.......you might be a redneck"

;) lol

Your a red neck if you dump RV antifreeze down your beer

11 minutes ago, JAG1 said:

Your a red neck if you dump RV antifreeze down your beer

This may be where a drink called "Boiler makers" was born only one has to crack the beer and take a large swig to make room for the whiskey to fill it back up to prevent freeze up lol........

• Like 2