• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

electrical gremilns.

Killer223

So, on my 08, Wife was pulling it into the driveway last night, the FRONT passenger side parking light was on while she was pressing the brake. release the brake, light goes out.
i have her double check,
all the lights work when the light switch, everything seems to be ok. but this cross feed or something..

again. press brake, front right passenger parking light will illuminate.

• 2 months later...

New to site need help 08 cummins pulsating lights all of them it starts when I use my rear window or high to low beam or power windows or anytime I apply a load to the electronics but if I turn the blower motor to high it will quit in about 10 seconds please help I am pulling my hair out over this one