• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Not new

jlbayes

Took an injector thread to get you to post?  

haha all kidding aside, I apperciate your work on promoting the Quad Truthfully for what it can do.

However we do try to keep the rift raft down.  We like to see less CF / facebook garbage and more, how does the CCD bus actually work talk. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Me78569 said:

However we do try to keep the rift raft down.  We like to see less CF / facebook garbage and more, how does the CCD bus actually work talk. 

Mostly photoshop.  I think there is almost no proof that it moves on it's own power :shifty:  

I am here to learn. More the better.

You suddup. lol weather has been too hit or miss to get it out. It can be a tad unruly.

12 hours ago, KATOOM said:

I have many questions about whats going on in that photo..... :think:

Ask away. You should know by now I'll answer about anything whether I should or not. LOL

• Like 2

8 hours ago, jlbayes said:

I am here to learn. More the better.

You suddup. lol weather has been too hit or miss to get it out. It can be a tad unruly.

Ask away. You should know by now I'll answer about anything whether I should or not. LOL

OK then.....

1) Whats are you doing?  A drag race?  Screwing around?

2) Why the flags?

3) If this is an organized event then it seems kinda lackadaisical as bystanders are just chilling on the sidelines. :think:

On 1/10/2017 at 8:33 AM, jlbayes said:

FB_IMG_1481404560737_zps5mtbp8dk.jpg

• Staff
6 hours ago, Mopar1973Man said:

I know the feeling being stuck in Boise because of this passing storm. It was just safer to stay for two nights. Travelling in a white out sucks.

Mike, I have a buddy in Boise. Would you like me to see if you can plug in your RV on his driveway and stay there when needed?

He's a Ford truck salesman so I know you guys would get along real good :cheers:

Edited by JAG1

13 hours ago, KATOOM said:

OK then.....

1) Whats are you doing?  A drag race?  Screwing around?

2) Why the flags?

3) If this is an organized event then it seems kinda lackadaisical as bystanders are just chilling on the sidelines. :think:

1) Sand drags on Silver Lake Sand Dunes.

2) So people know you are on the other side of a hill due to the dunes. Visibility

3) Unorganized. Line 2-15 trucks, buggies, quads, or dirt bikes up at the start line and someone on the side will let a flag go to start. Trucks and buggies race together. Quads and dirt bikes race each other. For safety reasons. Side lines are the hangout spot for people watching the races.

• Like 2