• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Prayers Needed

JAG1

• Staff

Eric at Vulcan Performance went to the Docs last week. His assistant, Barbara, said that he is not going to do any return calls after he gets back so I would have to wait.

It's been 3 days now and has not called. I need an injection pump for my work truck and he knows how badly I need one. Especially after looking at used trucks on line and the one I saw today they are over priced or are worse yet with the amount of repairs needed. I'm thankful my 1st gen is in such great shape after looking.

Please pray for Eric and Barbara... she might be his wife not sure, but, he ALWAYS calls me back over the 10 yrs I've been dealing with such a great guy.

BTW, He has changed his Business name to Performance Supply Company.

Thank you.

• Like 1

• Staff

Yes, me too. It's not like him to not call for 3 business days plus over the weekend too.

The day before he went to the Doc, over a week ago today, he called on the weekend and I visited him and picked up my injectors on Sunday when he was closed. He's a good guy to let me do that.

Edited by JAG1