sooxies

Unable to view profiles?

As stated in the title...I cannot see anyones profile.  I was trying to PM someone.  Wasn't sure if anyone else is having a similar issue.  Tried Mac/Windows, different networks, and browsers...same issue.

Screen Shot 2017-01-31 at 5.14.07 PM.png

Edited by sooxies

I'm still having a problem.  If I post like I'm doing now then right after I "submit reply" it's as if I never logged in.  I can not see profiles, post any thing or log out until I close the link and reopen it.  This all started for me December 10, when someone attacked the hosting company and tore down the network.  

• Like 1

I noticed some oddness after Mike updated PHP, but it was resolved with the good ole trusty ctrl + f5 on the page.  

edit, actually I am unable to see profiles either.

Edited by Me78569
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, IBMobile said:

Still having same problem and now can't download/post pics. 

Not solved!  Changing title! :doh:

Mine is working, just went to several profiles. Have not tried to post any pics though.

Not trying to rush you at all. I know you have a lot on your plate. Just thought I would let you know it started again.

On 1/31/2017 at 3:53 PM, IBMobile said:

I'm still having a problem.  If I post like I'm doing now then right after I "submit reply" it's as if I never logged in.

I got a lap top for my wife and can post with no problem with that so the problem must be in my desktop system.