• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Super Bowl?

Mopar1973Man

4 minutes ago, Mopar1973Man said:

:spank:

I know.  I've been busy.  It is going to be busy until late april I think.  I haven't even touched the 60 chrysler in months.  I am telling myself I will try that this week, but we shall see.  It all depends on what work opens up and what the baby is like day to day.  

Don't have kids folks... or if you do, pay extra to get one with a pause button. :D 

Edited by CSM
  • Like 1

• Owner

I know the feeling. It seems like by the time I get done doing my 3 laps to Boise and back and attempt to catch up on home tasks, web stuff, etc. Doesn't seem like there is much free time. Sunday and Monday are my weekends so I spent today cleaning up the truck and fixing miscellaneous little things. Tomorrow I doing a trade out with a shop in town where I get to use their 2 post lift to change the transmission filter on the 1996 Dodge. (Shh... Hopefully Dynamic isn't reading I might lose my warranty!) Then back to my grind of 3 laps to Boise again. 

Edited by Mopar1973Man

4 minutes ago, Mopar1973Man said:

You only suppose to do head studs, push rods, and valve springs right?

Correct.

3 minutes ago, Me78569 said:

You told me not to drive it hard until I retorque?  

Gotta get new intake gaskets tomorrow then I am off to the races... and yes I am bumping my rev limiter to 3700 :)

Yes, I'd give it some hot/cold cycles and a retorque before you decide to pop the gasket!

Ha ha, you got me.

@Mopar1973Man if it was entirely up to me that's all I'd have is Internet, you can find what you need there, just need to look in right places. We actually have one of them smart tvs but no service yet, trying to explain my wife that we don't really need service. I use it as an iPad really, I'm sure it's spying on me too

For those who did not watch the Patriots came back from a 21 point deficit at the half to tie the game at 28 28 at the end of regulation. Hoping Atlanta wins. I am not a big football fan and dont have favorite team but usually do watch it but if I miss it, no biggy, and I found something better to do.