• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

SUV talk...go

Wild and Free

Ha Ha yeah we already talked about not mistakenly filling it with diesel, she has been pumping diesel for a lot of years now.

This thing is weird as it doesn't have a gas cap, the thing has a rubber flap you just shove the nozzle into and the fuel fill door seals against it when it is closed.

7 hours ago, Wild and Free said:

Ha Ha yeah we already talked about not mistakenly filling it with diesel, she has been pumping diesel for a lot of years now.

This thing is weird as it doesn't have a gas cap, the thing has a rubber flap you just shove the nozzle into and the fuel fill door seals against it when it is closed.

I have seen the tanks with out the cap. That would take a little getting used to. For the most I have driven older vehicles most of my life. Went to Christmas party in Dallas Texas many many years ago. The company got me a rental car. While driving to the office it started raining and I had to pull off the road to figure out how to turn the wipers on. It was on a column mounted switch and I had never driven a car with one. Spent 15 minutes figuring out where all the switches were.

Edited by dripley

• 2 weeks later...

Good to hear. My daughter has an 06 I believe. I kind of got stuck driving for a few days while working in her area. It drove fine and filling it up for less than $20 was pretty cool. The drivers seat was comfortable but my leg laid against the console and was npt comfortable at all. It was on the 4th and last day I drove that I found a steering wheel adjustment that let back away enough to get my leg off of the console. Sometimes learning new vehicles can be fun. On a side note, hers was returned with a full tank and mine was empty. Kids, you gotta love em. I know I do mine.

• Like 1