• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

ADR9802V2.7 MPG Release Final

Quadzilla Power

So I downloaded this file on my android tablet and when I go to open it it says “no app can open this attatched file for viewing”. What software needs to be downloaded to get this new update? 

***EDIT*** I got it working. Can’t wait to test out the MPG setting and get that calibrated. Should be a really cool and useful feature 

Edited by Youngblood24v

3 minutes ago, Mopar1973Man said:

I think you have to select vehicle software 2.7 version, not the 2.5 version.

I have the 2.7 version selected in the vehicle selection tab. How do you use the download to get the update? maybe im doing it something wrong. this is my first time doing a download for the quad. Do i hook up my device or the box itself? 

• Owner
1 minute ago, Youngblood24v said:

How do you use the download to get the update?

Using a Windows PC download the update. The install the Quadzilla Driver and plug in the USB cord to the Quadzilla and flash the update. There is min-USB plug on the Quadzilla and you flash the Quadzilla using the Windows PC software. Get ahold of @Me78569 he's the Quadzilla king here...

• Thanks 1

When I plug my quad into the computer it makes a connection noise then a couple seconds later makes the same noise again. Like it keeps on connecting and disconnecting. Also when I got into install the flash the wizard thing won’t pop up when I hook the quad it to install a driver on my computer 

Mine does that too. It's a bit buggy. Disable antivirus (seems like a lot of major antivirus programs think the update program is a virus), click update, and then plug it in. It's the only way mine will connect, it sort of "locks in" the connection for me.

The video and directions are pinned to the top fo the Quadzilla section

The beeping is normal.  Thats the quad asking if it should be using the bootloaded or not effectively.  once the flash file connects to the box the beeping goes away.

• Like 1

• Owner

Like myself I've got all Linux Computers. So I run Virtualbox with Windows installed. Nice part is since the Virtualbox is only used for these things I've got no need for virus software and it been working for quite a while with a problem  My last post about shutter problems at low RPM's was a flash issue. So I'm going to rebuild my Virtualbox and Windows. Funny part is on the Linux side I can ls USB ports and the Quadzilla shows up without drivers. Just I don't have any software to do the flash update. 

So when I go to “run as admin” the black box comes up and it starts the countdown. But it says that the driver failed to install? And I can’t connect to my quad to connect to retrieve information. Did I do something wrong? I have windows 7 so I went to step 2 and followed it 

8F28F341-260F-490D-9FA3-AF0F9550C34B.jpeg

Also right after i hit “run as admin” this pops up and I hit accept. Don’t know if it had anything to do with my problem but..C8606AFB-6CBD-4135-B259-9CF0EB29FE36.jpeg.20526f5e3a20cf6aa358b532cca12c5a.jpeg