• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

ADR9802V2.7 MPG Release Final

Quadzilla Power

Regarding the downloading. You will need to disconnect from the iQuad and connect to your home WiFi in order to download the new vehicle profiles. You will get an error message about not being connected to the Adrenaline, just ignore that and go to the menu to vehicle profile section. That error message you posted above should go away at that point. 

Regarding making timing changes. Just make smaller changes, if it starts to pop or blow smoke, back off the change. 

• Like 1

@Quadzilla Power:hyper: awesome uninstalling the app and re downloading fixed it.  Now I can access the 2.7 version and see the mpg stuff.  @Me78569 sent me a link showing different ways people have had luck downloading tunes for IOS so I’m gonna give it a try and see if I can download the beta 1.9.42 app and somehow make it work. So far my phone opens up the files like this so im gonna try to send the files to me through my laptop. 

2C65E2D1-A1EA-4EC0-947B-18EB7A7D83A6.png

05DD0F25-1E55-44E1-A5D7-AD08B983ED3D.png

Not sure if this is the right spot to post this question.  I’ve been messing around with the tuning lately and came up with an idea. Is it possible to create a “lope tune” for the 2nd gen. I’ve read on a post that it isn’t possible for the vp44 to handle a lope tune and another said it would require a cam and bigger fuel delivery lines from the injectors to the injector tubes. Has anyone came across anything similar to a lope tune or is it even possible. @Me78569 & @Quadzilla Power I know you guys are pros at this any Input? 

Edited by Tavo24v

@Me78569 I had a feeling it wouldn’t work :(, im assuming it’s common rail fuel systems capable of pilot injection that are capable of lope tunes? 

On a side note when I write a reply to someone on a thread like this  am I suppose to @ the person I am replying to?

• Owner
8 hours ago, Tavo24v said:

am I suppose to @ the person I am replying to?

Not exactly required for Me78569 being he's here every day typically. The @ tag basically sends an email to that person and notification on the site letting that person know he's been tagged in a post.

mention.png

Edited by Mopar1973Man

19 hours ago, Tavo24v said:

@Mopar1973Man speaking of valve lash I was actually gonna do one tomorrow. Got to looking around and found a heck of a boost leak where the fuel filter used to mount up and it blew the gasket out so I was wrapped up with that today. Truck runs like a top now. :burnout:

I couldn't believe the few small boost leaks I had after i fixed them how much different it was.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

On the vehicle selection lave the "v2 Dodge 1998-2002" profile still shows Version 2.5 under it when I updated my quadzilla box to 2.7 and the app to iQuad1.9.41. What gives?

The only profile that days Version 2.7 below it is "V2 Quadzilla only test2"

The app version is not related to the version under the hood. 

Is the device rebooted and connected to the internet before starting hte app?   Did you reselect the v2 1998-2002 profile to check for and update prompt?  

I know app and ver underhood are separate but wanted to letcha know I had updated it all.

My tablet with the app is not connected to the internet, altho it was when I updated it. I have never seen an update prompt.

I have reselected the profile after looking under the quadzilla only option.

Just did a reboot and hooked it up to the net and still nothing prompting me to update any vehicle profiles in that menu or not in that menu.

Edited by rogerash0

When you open the vehicle selection page ont he app it goes to the internet, if possible, and looks for any updates to each profile.  Reselecting the currently selected profile may result in an update notice.  

I had this issue a week ago, I didn't think to reboot my device, ended up reinstalling the app only to find it could not connect to the internet to get the current vehicle profiles.  I rebooted and the wifi started working and the new vehicle list appeared with a updated v2 profile.  

Taking my tablet inside made the vehicle profiles update. I had it linked to my phone prior, vis wifi, and was surfing the net on the tablet, but never saw the prompt.

There was just one little grey icon to the right on the profile beneath the one I've been actively using, that I had to click to update that (irrelevant ) profile. Once I did that the profile I had been using also got the notification symbol to update, and when I reactivated it, it downloaded the update.

I had never heard of or knew of vehicle profiles needing to update like this before.

Thanks me

• 1 year later...