• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

trreed's upgrade thread

8 hours ago, trreed said:

@notlimah fine.......

Infinite Performance had two sets of 6x0.013's ready to go this weekend so I snagged a set... 305 bar pop pressure, 0.016" pintle lift.  Average build specs, but should put me at the high end of the VP's fueling capability with my current compound setup.

@trreed

Nice!!!!!!  I had a set of Ducky 6x13's in my little truck. I liked them a lot. They had very good manners until you got on the hammer. Which was to be expected. 

27 minutes ago, Ben said:

@trreed

Nice!!!!!!  I had a set of Ducky 6x13's in my little truck. I liked them a lot. They had very good manners until you got on the hammer. Which was to be expected. 

I’m very excited for them. After they go in I’m finally gonna get it on a dyno. 

20 minutes ago, notlimah said:

:shifty:

I’ll only be the reason you get studs and injectors. Not the reason you stole parts off her truck!

Shrouds for the retrofit came in. Here’s a teaser of the final product: 69FD9262-257E-482A-8DB3-8BDF4B1BE219.jpeg.b8727af20b57f6884adc5f5bca5c51e3.jpeg

Now I gots a question and want y’alls input. One member (@jlbayes) says I should put demon eyes in there. Another member says absolutely not. Demon eyes are these (light the projector lense from behind): AF52096D-0BB3-40E6-BAA7-D50953CF31AC.jpeg.7ba502d5ac1daf7ef82c2bf60a0a9964.jpeg

Thoughts?

Edited by trreed

I love projectors but even just plain Jane projectors on these trucks aren’t my fave only because I don’t feel they fit the year. Will I get projectors when I need new head lights? Yup! Will I be totally thrilled with the looks? Nope! Will I be happy with the light output? Yup!

***this comment brought to you by my minds train of thought, you’re welcome!***

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, notlimah said:

Yea I think I’d need to seen them all lined up for me to make a decision. Speaking just about the projectors themselves I like the 2nd pic mo betta

Well that’s cause they’re from a 4th gen

23 hours ago, trreed said:

Shrouds for the retrofit came in. Here’s a teaser of the final product: 69FD9262-257E-482A-8DB3-8BDF4B1BE219.jpeg.b8727af20b57f6884adc5f5bca5c51e3.jpeg

Now I gots a question and want y’alls input. One member (@jlbayes) says I should put demon eyes in there. Another member says absolutely not. Demon eyes are these (light the projector lense from behind): AF52096D-0BB3-40E6-BAA7-D50953CF31AC.jpeg.7ba502d5ac1daf7ef82c2bf60a0a9964.jpeg

Thoughts?

@trreed are those the winjet headlights?  I have them on mine and the led's keep going out. I got hem from amazon so I can replace them for free.  I got two sets now and am working on keeping the led's on.  I think I just figured it out. If you have any issues with them I'd be more than happy to discuss my findings. Of course I hope you don't go through what I have.  I really like the looks of what you are doing.

L8tr