• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Instrument gauges clear plastic cover??

• Staff

In front of the gauges there is a clear plastic 'glass' cover. Has anyone ever removed that clear cover? My new to me work truck (2001) has big gobs of dog hairs in there. Want to clean but how?

How the leather interior is so close to perfect yet got dog hairs behind that glass in front of gauges I will never know :think: Oh yeah, dust too :ahhh:

Edited by JAG1

• Staff

Thanks ... I did not know what niddles were until you all got it fully explained.

That's like the golfer who when he gets out of his new car drops golf tees onto the pavement of the gas station. Attendant who's never golfed in his life asks ,'what are those for sir?' and the golfer says,'I use those to hold my balls when driving' . Attendant says, Man what will them Ford guys think of next. :clap:

Edited by JAG1
  • Like 3