• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

No low boost fueling, stalling when put in gear

I'm having some issues with my 02. Lately I've had no low boost fueling. It's a 02 built auto with a edge comp and 50hp injectors. The fuel pressure is good and the only codes I'm getting are 0622 and 1765. You can feel the edge changing power levels, and there is little to no smoke at wot or wot from a stop. Also about a month ago everytime I drop it in gear it will stall unless I let it warm up for 10+ minutes. Any help would be much appreciate. Thank you. 

2 codes linked to PCM issues is alittle concerning.

Do you have a Stock Tranny?  I am assuming you low boost fueling settings on the edge are turned up? 

Do you have a live data tool to verify what your sensors are showing at idle?  Mainly boost sensor?

I forgot to add my truck used to be a manual but I swapped it to a auto. No the trans is not stock it's fully built other than a billet output shaft. Has a DPC triple disc converter, and yes the low boost setting on the edge are turned all the way up.