• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Turn Signals

New issue here turn signals just went out.  Flashers work fine.  No trailer hooked up or anything.  For as bit the turn signals would come on for about 2 clicks then go out both left and right.  Now I get nothing.  I looked under the hood and on the side panel for a signal relay but did not see one.  Anyone have any advice where to go from here?

Could the flasher relay in the in cab fuse box or the multi function switch on the column. The flasher relay controls both the flashers and the turn signals. At least it does in my 02. I just replaced my MFS because mine were acting strangely.

• Like 1