• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

new guy

dogsled

Hello everybody from Beamsville Ontario, 

I am new to the site, but you guys & girls have helped me out SOO much in the past on issues that have sprung up! I felt it was time i joined up, maybe i can help too? A bit about me  i am 39, got me 2 huskies who need this truck/limo for them,  a wife and step kids.  Now for the truck....its a 98.5 2500 4x4 hd laramie slt, ext cab with an automatic. I bought it with the edge jwa, jammer 150 nozzles, 35" tires, banks high ram and monster exhaust, 4.11 gears & transmission blown(lock up solenoid toasted) for $1000. Back in 2009 Then rebuilt transmission with a big single disc conv, in 2 months.

After that i did a starter, then a crank position sensor which part of was still in the old pan i replaced last summer. After all that in 2011 i was fortunate to have gotten a full tank of ?? Water and solvent that cost me new bd 50hp injectors, a bd max flow lift pump( replaced /prorated warr from bd) tank module and a vp!  After that ordeal thats when i really started to follow this site. Mainly for the electronic bugs with the tcc unlocking/locking. Mr Nelson a personal thank you for that ac voltage test on alternators and moving the cables! 6 years and it hasnt happened since.