• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Scary thought...

• Staff

I was walking across a Farm store parking lot last night going to my truck and a car went by so close she almost ran over me. I was looking the other way and heard no car coming. Before crossing there was no cars coming and it wasn't a main thru fare. She came out of no where and obviously had no intention of stopping. She had a mean look on her face and acted like it was my fault. She never stopped to apologize or anything. I wanted to pick up a rock and bust the rear window as she drove off.

Day before... another guy in front of me slowed to figure out which way to turn but then went straight. Afterward I was halfway thru my intended left turn and he suddenly guns it to the left right in front of me.

I have tail gators now every time I travel somewhere. I'll look back and there is no one for a mile on a what used to be a nice county road. Look up again moments later and out of no where there is a car riding my bumper.

On the interstate near us every time I'm on it I see close calls and people driving just absolutely nuts.

In general, peoples attitudes have changed around and letting it rule their driving habits.

Noticing also peoples attitudes are letting it affect the way they do business... Last month I over paid a bill so the nxt months wouldn't be so high. Only the next mos. bill did not reflect any of the nearly 600 dollar overpayment. In talking with the accounting dept she talked so fast and so impatient with me I just gave up trying to understand this weird billing/ accounting policy.   Knowing when I got home I would try to make sense of what she printed out, I walked out of there. Couldn't understand that fast talk anyway, sounded very impatien anywayt. When I could not understand their accounting methods on the piece of paper she gave me, I called the company to talk with the owner but he was not around. So I get this same fast talking lady calling me back,  only this time accusing me several times, elaborating how I was trying to circumvent her and now the fast talk being even worse is now with an aggressive tone. Let me remind you that this lady is also unrelenting in her tailgating if you happen to be in front of her on the way to work..

Anyway she gives you the impression you don't want to give them the business any longer, even after having the account over 30 years. It pissed me off.

Going to have my wife go over the statements and invoices when tax deadline passes. We will see what happens.

Sorry for the longer post but you guys need a good read anyway I hope the coffee is good.

Edited by JAG1

That was a nice read, I am sure not a fan of the fast talking people that have no mind to slow down and HELP the costumer.

they keep it their way, i'll keep my money. Many a times i've told a buisness that i was a costumer for well over 20 years, and i'll NEVER come back, because of how i was just treated. The sad part is, they could care less. But boy i tell you, the next place i go is sure happy to see my dollars in their stores.

i shop local when i can, and i try and stay out of the big box stores, yeah i might pay a little more, but it's worth it.

have another cup of joe.

• Like 2

• Staff

I think some folks are on the right track when you can tell that they enjoy taking the time to help others. They always seem to be doing well in life for themselves too.

When my wife reaches retirement we are going to get out of this now ruined area and move to a quiet community somewhere up near the mountains. Somewhere our biggest worry is only the firewood supply or having to check the last time the Cummins got fresh oil. lol

Edited by JAG1
  • Like 2