• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Problem Exporting Logs

kzimmer

• Owner
3 hours ago, GrampoleCummins said:

I can now change power levels on the stereo deck?

Basically, any Android head unit or Android device (cell phone, tablet, etc.) should be able to do that task for you. 

3 hours ago, GrampoleCummins said:

I’m not going competitive enough at the moment to be to worried about my data logs or to do that much custom tuning

None of are in a competitive mode at all really other than tuning to clear up smoke and improve daily driver performance. Like I came from an Edge Comp that was rather dirty and impossible to clean up because of the lack of tuning and timing controls.  

Edited by Mopar1973Man

I bought mine off of eBay a couple years ago. It works extremely well. There's only a couple different manufacturers and different chinese companies constantly rebrand them and sell them with their own logo. I'm very happy with it, and the Quad works good on it, for the most part. It's just Importing and Exporting tunes and logs that doesn't work, but that's just some kind of incompatibility with the iQuad app and my Android OS that we haven't figured out yet. When I absolutely must datalog I connect to my phone or a tablet.

Having the gauges up on the screen at all times is great. Being able to change power levels as easy as changing the radio station is awesome. Quick tune change on the fly, no problem. Some day we'll nail down the import/export problem and the complaint department from me will be at an all time low! haha.

Also keep in mind that I bought a double din sized head unit. Took some hacking and slashing to get it in. Looked almost perfect except at the very end I cracked the dash piece a little bit. Not terrible but it bugs the hell out of me. Oh well, win some lose some.

Edited by kzimmer
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for all the help guys I know where I’m going for my questions from now on ? so I already got a custom made dash for a double din unit. Now I was really hoping I could run the iquad off of it and it seems that’s a go ?. I’ll start throwing some more parts together now that I’m certain of what I want and appreciate the replys.

This forum really is fantastic. We love these guys over here. 

Also, just as an FYI, kzimmer really did have to do a lot of tweaks to the operating system on his stereo unit to get it to work. If you are pretty tech savvy you should be able to get it to work. We are not Android Auto compatible so you might have to put a different version of the OS on there. 

• Thanks 2